Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Company's Comin!

We have some company staying with us for awhile. Company which happens to be a hungry teenage boy. Add that to my posse of four hungry kids and I have a lot of mouths to feed! This week, I am hoping to make lots of good but healthy, kid-pleasing food. One of my go-to recipes for a crowd is Oven Nachos. They are the easiest thing to make and everybody loves them.


And, since we've got a very early schedule each day this week, and I'd rather not serve cold cereal everyday, I thought I'd give these a try...


They are called Overnight Cinnamon Rolls. Some friends of ours gave us some for Christmas breakfast and they were so good! The simple dough goes together while you are making dinner, then they rise on the counter overnight and are ready for the oven in the morning. Sounds good to me!

Finally, to keep everybody filled up during those hungry couple of hours before dinner, I plan to make a batch of Banana Walnut Muffins. Keeping these guys fed is a job!



No comments:

Post a Comment